Equinox is a new hop variety from the breeders of Citra, Mosaic and Simcoe.
Description: Also known as HBC 366, Equinox was developed by the Hop Breeding Company, and is now available to you the homebrewer. A pronounced aroma profile with citrus, tropical fruit, floral and herbal characteristics, this hop is sure to be great for your next hoppy masterpiece.
Check it out – Here
A video about Equinox from Brooklyn Brewery’s Garrett Oliver
From Hop Union: “A pronounced aroma profile with citrus, tropical fruit, floral and herbal characteristics. Specific descriptors include lemon, lime, papaya, apple, and green pepper.” and “The diversified and pronounced aroma characteristics combined with extremely high oil content and a tight cone structure make this hop variety very unique”
Also: Heady Nugs West Coast Imperial IPA
More From Great Fermentations [more]:
- Update: Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line C…
- Ends Today: Great Fermentations Pre-Memorial Day Sale – up to 30% off
- Great Fermentations Pre-Memorial Day Sale – up to 30% off
- New from Blichmann Engineering: RipTide Brewing Pump!
- Guest Post: Nutty Brit – Peanut Brittle Brown Ale Recipe