I use a similar type of glove when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over. These are also handy on brew day for handling hot (but not wet) ball valves and such.
These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Organic Kombucha Scoby – $7.99
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $5.79 + $2.99 Shipping
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – 20% Off for HBF R…
- 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts (for DIY Tap Handles) – $4.90
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – $1.59