This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Plugging in the unit activates the built in heater and drives off accumulated moisture.
Features: Works in a 500 cubic feet area. No batteries or cords required. 100% renewable — works up to 10 years. Compact and silent. Spill and mess free, non toxic – child and pet safe
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner – $89.95 + Free Shipping via Amazon
- Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – $20.40 via Coleman Tailgating Sale on Gold Box D…
- Ends Today: Digital Dual Stage Temp Controller [Kegerator or Fermentation] ̵…
- 5 Universal Poppets + Tip & Keg Parts Roundup – $6.54 + Free Shipping