Seal-a-Meal FSSMSL0160-000 Vacuum Sealer from Seal-a-Meal. Press/Hold Release System. Removable drip tray. Fits 8-inch, 11-inch, quart and gallon heat-seal bags and rolls. Compact design. Seal indicator light.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: 5 Recent Hops Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $14.58 on Lightning Deals
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99
- Gurin Wireless Dehumidifier [Kegerator Condensation] – $23.66 on Lightning…
- 50′ SS Wort Chiller with Garden Hose Fittings – $54.99 + Free Shippi…