More Beer and White Labs released this new collaboration yeast blend back in April. WLP200 is a blend of American and English yeast strains. The reviews are starting to come in…
Justin R says: “Used this on a split batch IPA/IPL, drove beer from 1.053 to 1.010 in 4 days. Even at only 4 days the beer is already very clear and flocculation is showing to be fantastic Taste from the hydrometer is showing it to be very good. Moved from 001 to 007 on my IPA’s in the last year but I have a feeling this will be my new go to, really is best of both worlds.”
Recent More Beer [more]:
- Ported 7 Gallon FerMonster Wide Mouth Fermenter – $28.99
- Update: Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line C…
- New White Labs Burlington Strain Available at MoreBeer [Conan Strain]
- The Catalyst Fermentation System – now available at MoreBeer
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!