At 15.5 gallons this should work great as a brew kettle for 5 and 10 gallon (maybe even a bit more) batches. It could also function and a mash tun or HLT and could be used as a Brew in a Bag (BIAB) kettle.
Also: 5 Recent Kettle Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts (for DIY Tap Handles) – $4.90
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – $1.59
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $5 + Free Add On Shipping
- 7.1 Cu Ft Chest Freezer [Kegerator or Fermentation Temp Control] – $193.74…
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 w/…