H315 March High Flow high temp homebrewing pump from MoreBeer. Includes mounting bracket and 6′ cord with wired plug. Max flow just over 7 gpm at zero head. 1/2″ MPT fittings on both inlet and outlet. Materials in contact with solution: Polysulfone, 316 stainless steel, silicone rubber, Ryton and Teflon. Fan cooled motor. Made of food safe materials up to 250 deg F.
This is the pump I use. I use it for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. I have it mounted in my Blichmann TopTier Stand using the Pump Mounting Bracket. It works great!
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
March High Temperature Brewing Pump High Flow H315HF –
$174.99 $144.95 + Free Shipping
Recent More Beer [more]:
- New from MoreBeer: Moose Drool Clone Recipe Kits
- 1 lb Centennial Pellet Hops – $10.79 w/Stacking Hop Sale, Limited Supply
- 1 lb Centennial Pellet Hops – $18.89 + Free Ship Eligible
- 100+ Varieties of Hops on Sale at MoreBeer!
- MoreBeer 5 and 10 bbl Pro Conicals On Sale