I have two of these. They are meant for, well… measuring. At 5 ounces, they also pull double duty as tasting glasses. These are handy, durable and multi function. It seems I find myself using these, for something or other, regularly.
These have been durable for me. For example, I regularly use mine for espresso shots from my Rancilio Silvia. Those shots come out at close to boiling and the measurements on the side look like new. I will say that I do always hand wash these glasses.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1 lb Yeast Nutrient – $6.85 + Free Add On Shipping + Price Comparison
- 10′ 1/2″ ID Silicone – $11.99, $1.20/foot
- 32 Oz Star San Homebrew Sanitizer – $20.17 + Star San Tips & Tricks
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…
- Logging Temperature Sensor [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] –…