Digital LCD thermometer intended for monitoring aquariums. You could use this for monitoring kegerator and fermentation chamber temps. Reads in F and C and the temp probe is waterproof.
Note that this probe on this is not food safe. You can monitor your kegerator or fermentation area, not the beer or mash itself. If you’re looking for something food safe consider the Taylor 9940.
Also Consider: Taylor Digital Panel Mount Thermometer, -40 to 300 Degree F
Brewing Thermometer Reviews…
- CDN DTQ450X Quick Read Thermometer
- ThermoWorks Thermapen
- First Looks: New Thermapen Mk4
- ThermoWorks RT600C
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC – $19.69, Best Price
- 120 mm x 120 mm Case Fan (DIY Stir Plate, Kegerator Circulation) – $2.99
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter System [Brewing Water] – $110.39 w/stacking…
- Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 w/instant coup…
- Stainless Steel Glass Rinser Assembly – $77.99 + Free Shipping