I use two similar bus tubs on brew day and I find them invaluable. I keep one below my March Pump setup. It catches drips and also offers a place to store wet items such as stirring spoons, mash paddles, my mash stirring whisk and my equally invaluable 1 gallon pitchers. I reserve the other tub for clean and dry items. Having two of these helps me keep dry/clean and wet/dirty items separate and means less lugging stuff around on brew day.
If you have a Sam’s Club membership, some clubs carry these or similar at a good price – check here – for availability and pricing.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC – $19.69, Best Price
- 120 mm x 120 mm Case Fan (DIY Stir Plate, Kegerator Circulation) – $2.99
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter System [Brewing Water] – $110.39 w/stacking…
- Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 w/instant coup…
- Stainless Steel Glass Rinser Assembly – $77.99 + Free Shipping