HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester. 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy. Use to measure total dissolved solids in water.
Using RO (Reverse Osmosis) or DI (Distilled) Water allows you to build your water profile from the ground up, creating exactly the profile you’re looking for. If you filter you own water a TDS is handy. If you purchase RO or DI water from the store (instead of getting a filter), I would still suggest picking up a TDS meter. Some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 62 Quart [15.5 Gallon] Stainless Steel Kettle – $64.11 + Free Shipping
- Digital Instant Read Thermometer – $9.59 w/Instant Coupon
- 396 GPH Submersible Pump – $20.99 + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Buil…
- Organic Kombucha Scoby – $7.99
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $5.79 + $2.99 Shipping