Seal-a-Meal FSSMSL0160-000 Vacuum Sealer from Seal-a-Meal. Press/Hold Release System. Removable drip tray. Fits 8-inch, 11-inch, quart and gallon heat-seal bags and rolls. Compact design. Seal indicator light.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: 5 Recent Hops Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World [Kindle] – $9.…