The 60L/15.9 Gallon size Speidel Fermenter is very popular, because of that popularity, availability via More Beer is touch and go.
This came back into stock toward the end of February. That supply sold out relatively quickly. As of this posting, it’s back in stock again.
I have two Speidel Fermenters. The 5.3 gallon and the 7.9 gallon (first looks post). I’ve used the 5.3 for quite a while for small batches. I’m very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
Some Benefits of Speidel Fermentation Tanks:
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
Also Consider: All Sale and Clearance Items
Recent More Beer Finds: