I have four Perlick 525SS faucets on my kegerator. They are great faucets. Perlick recently announced the discontinuation of the 525SS. It is being replaced with the 630SS. That means we may see some great deals on the rock solid and beloved-by-many 525SS model.
Check it out – HereOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Recent Great Deals [view more]: