Perlick 630SS Stainless Steel, Forwarding Sealing Faucets from Adventures in Homebrewing
About: “Perlick’s 630SS Stainless Steel, Forward Sealing Beer and Wine Faucets are unique in both appearance and function. Perlick’s revolutionary ball and floating O-ring design prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn’t stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. The micro-finished interior produces a smooth flow with less foaming ensuring a perfect pour every time. Fewer internal parts means better reliability and fewer service calls. Easy to clean-may be cleaned in place-Saves Time and Money.”
Check AIH for current price and availability.
This most recent mention of this faucet on HBF:
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: