Bru Gear is in the fundraising stage via Kickstarter.
They are gearing up to produce high quality conicals, kettles, mash tuns and all in one brewing systems. Delivery for kettles is estimated for June of this year. With All-in-one Breweries set for July.
- 18 ga 304 stainless steel body construction
- Extra thick bottoms to prevent scorching OR induction heating compatible 3 layer bottoms
- Indented shelf to hold a false bottom and create a mash tun
- 5, 10, 15, 20 & 30 US gallons and 1BBL available as standard sizes with custom sizes optional
- Comes with 3 piece stainless steel ball valve and thermometer
Prices start at $110 for the 5 gallon model and just $150 for the 10 gallon model. Rewards are available up to the 2BBL size. 3BBL size kettles are available as part of the complete 3BBL system award.
Looking for up to date content?
- 5 Most Recent Kettle Finds
- Conicals Tag
- Review: Blichmann BoilerMaker G2
- 5% Off Blichmann Gear + Free Shipping
- Blichmann Replacement Parts
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 60-Pound Capacity Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storage] – $27.59…
- Discounted Older Stock Omega Labs Yeast – from $3.25 [Limited Supply]
- 10 Gallon Cooler to Mash Tun Conversion Kit – $68 + Hands on Review
- ThermoWorks Open Box Sale – Thermapen, ChefAlarm, TimeStick & More
Standard Kickstarter caveats apply. You are investing in a prospective product that may be in the pre-release stages of development. Risks are involved as your reward may not be fulfilled.