Thanks to HBF Reader Tony for this tip!
I use a similar glove (actually and ‘Ove Glove) when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over.
These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
The Best BBQ & Oven Gloves Withstand Heat Up To 662F – Top Quality Heat Resistant Grill Gloves With 5 Fingers, Non-Slip Silicone Grip – Great In The Kitchen as Oven Mitts or Pot Holders – Perfect for Outdoor Cooking and Grilling – Safest Heatproof Barbecue Gloves – Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.9…
- Chemical Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer – $6.29 w/instant coupon + Hands on …
- Dr Meter PH100 pH Meter – $31.19 on Black Friday Week Deals
- Apera Instruments AI209 PH20 pH Tester Kit
- Nalgene 4 Oz HDPE Wide Mouth Round Container – $1.59 + Free Add On Shippin…