Thanks to HBF Reader Randy for this tip!
There are several equipment purchases that I look back on and say… I’m really glad I got that, it’s made a big difference. This pitcher, is one of those. I went from a mish-mash of too small plastic pitchers, found around the house, that bent under the weight of wort, dripped and leached who knows what into my beer to two of these babies! What a difference.
These sturdy pitchers hold a full gallon and are food safe at high temps. The lip around the top minimizes drips.
I use these for vorlaufing/recirculating, topping up and transferring water, collecting wort from my mash tun, holding utensils on brew day and more.
Features: 4 Quart/1 Gallon Capacity, Heavy Duty Construction, Riveted Easy Grip Handle, Internal and External Volume Markings,
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World [Kindle] – $9.…