Thanks to HBF Reader Aaron for this tip!
This looks similar to the very popular STC-1000 temp controller, but I’m not sure it is. I think it’s the single stage version. 110 V, Reads in Fahrenheit. Note that this ships directly from China.
EDIT: Aaron says that this is a dual stage temp controller. The specifications do say “Heating and cooling control.”
EDIT 2: See the first comment on this post. That commenter says that this either heats or cools, making it a single stage controller.
Digital Temperature Controller 10A 110V Thermostat -58~194 Fahrenheit W/ Sensor – $13.01 + 99 cents shipping
The STC-1000 is a very popular homebrewing temperature controller. This is a dual stage controller. That means it has the ability to control both a heating and cooling device. Great for a kegerator or a fermentation chamber/deep freeze. 110 volt version, reads in deg C.
Check out HBF Reader Greg’s . Thanks for sharing Greg!
Elitech 110V All-Purpose Temperature Controller + Sensor 2 Relay Output Thermostat Stc-1000 - $18.45 + Free Shipping with $35 order
- 6 Gallon Better Bottles… $19.99
- Midwest Supplies: Deal of the Day – $15 Off Double Wall Stainless Steel
- Ends Soon: Free Dark Start Burner with Pump Purchase
- Great Deal: NSF Certified, Stainless Commercial Work Table - $129 Shipped
- Home Depot: 6.8 cu ft Deep Freeze - $148
- 15% Off at Midwest Supplies
- Ends Soon: Discounts on Kits, Ball Lock Kegs and Kegerators
- Reader Tip: 1/2″ Full Port Stainless Ball Valve - $6.89 + Shipping
- Reader Tip: Refractometer - $23.89
- Amazon Cyber Monday Week Sale
- Reader Tip: 50′ Vacuum Sealer Bag Rolls - $19.94 + Feedback
- Cusaid ProDigital AccuWeigh - $9.99, Record Low
- Great Deal: Rubbermaid Bouncer 1 Gallon Commercial Pitcher - $10.99
- Great Deal: Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher, Kindle Edition - $2.51
Cereal Killer Grain Mill - $99.99 Shipped