Oak and Dry Hop Infusion Tube for Carboys
About, from MoreBeer: “Oak Infusion Tubes for Carboys are an easy way to add oak, dry hops, or an other adjunct flavor to your beer.
This stainless steel, perforated tube will hold 2 ounces of oak chips or cubes, or 3 ounces of pellet hops. It is lowered into the carboy by a small plastic line at the top of the infusion tube. This keeps the tube suspended in the beer while still allowing the carboy stopper to seal tightly. When it’s time to remove it, grab ahold of the line, remove the stopper, and pull the Infusion Tube out!
Made from stainless steel with silicone stoppers at both ends. 16″ long. Fits carboys 5 gallons and up.”
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off!
- Fermonsters: Save on Fermonsters and PET Carboys – 20% off all models
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market. That features rotating deep discounts on hops. Maximize free shipping and grab a deal on hops.
- Stainless Steel QDs: Torpedo Ball Lock QDs – just $14.99 and back in stock
- Kegs! these ball lock kegsConsidering ship for free with a qualifying order – they are a great deal. Stock has been an issue, but they’re available again as of this update.
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds