23 cups is about 5.44 liters. My rule of thumb on smaller containers is 1.25 lbs of grain per liter. That means this should hold about 6.8 lbs of base or specialty grain. It would also hold a good amount of DME.
Also: Storage Options – Base Grain, Specialty Grain and DME
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- Set of 3 Neoprene Wine Totes – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- 100 Gallon Size Vacuum Sealer Bags [Hops and More] – $19.99 on Black Frida…
- 6 Pack Wooden Beer Carrier and Opener – $15.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Draft Warehouse Keg Coupler Elbow – $9.22 on Black Friday Deals