PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Set of 5 Calibration Weights – $7.98
- Vittles Vault 40 lb Capacity, Stackable Airtight Container [Grain] – now $…
- 19″ Stainless Steel Drip Tray – $19.96
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter w/Chain – $18.49 + Free Shipping