Appliance Touch Up Spray (black) by Rust-Oleom
I used the white version of this to fix some rust spots on my kegerator and it turned out really well. In the areas where I didn’t put too much on, it pretty well looks like factory coating.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99
- 50′ SS Wort Chiller with Garden Hose Fittings – $54.99 + Free Shippi…
- Brauler Growler and Neoprene Carrier – $49.99 + Free Shipping