1 Gallon Bouncer Pitcher/Measuring Cup by Rubbermaid Commercial.
I use this pitcher on brew day and for general around-the-brewery measuring. It’s food safe 212 deg F. I use it for recirculating, topping up water, collecting wort from my mash tun, holding utensils on brew day and more. This small upgrade has made a big difference for me on brew day. This is a great pitcher. I’ve owned and used it since May of 2013. Check out my Review for more info.
Clear, durable polycarbonate construction. Break resistant. Volume markers in both english and metric. Temp range of -40 to +212 degrees F/-40 to 100 degrees C for use with hot or cold contents. Capacity: 4 qt./3.8L. Made in the USA.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reader Tip: Yeti Rambler Vacuum Insulated Growler – $50.46, Best Price
- Thermowell and Stopper – $14.99
- Woods Weatherproof Remote Control Outlet – $6.73
- 5 Gallon Stainless Kettle – $35.17
- 35″ Bayou Classic Stir Paddle – $9.97