Drinkable History: Easy Recipes for 3000 Year Old Hard Cider, 1500 Year Old Mead, and 1000 Year Old Ale [Kindle Edition]
Also Consider: Homebrewer’s Library selection of homebrewing and beer books.
Kindle Edition books can be viewed on your Kindle device or on free reader applications available for your smart phone or computer.
Pinned: Brew Day Box *Wine Kits *Grain Mill *2.5 Gal Kegs *Thermapen *pH Meter:$29
More from Amazon:
- Great Deal: 150 Quart Coleman Cooler - $69 Shipped, Record Low + Caveat
- Vino Italiano Pinot Bianco Wine Kit - $34.82 Shipped, Near Record Low
- 1/2″ NPT Stainless, Full Port Ball Valve - $8.99 + Shipping
- 60 LB Stackable, Airtight Container for Grain Storage - $40.59 Shipped
- Back in Stock: White, Stainless, Double Wall, Vac Insulated Growler
- Bel-Art 6 Pack of Stir Bars - $23.03, Record Low – Save $27.67!
- Recent Kettle Deal Roundup!
- Recycled Bicycle Key Chain Bottle Opener - $10 Shipped
- Price Drop: 12 Bin Organizer - $9.98, Record Low
- True Fabrications Double Hinged Wooden Corkscrew - $6.38
- Great Deal: 30 Quart Stainless Kettle and Burner - $86.66 Shipped
- Reader Tip: Rubbermaid Bouncer 1 Gallon Commercial Pitcher - $12.93
A note about free Kindle book prices… These change. As of this posting, this title is completely free. If you see a different price or if it’s free to borrow for Kindle owners that are Prime members, the price has changed.
More: Recent Finds, Amazon, Homebrewer’s Library, Books, Kindle, Great Deals