Beer: A Quality Perspective (Handbook of Alcoholic Beverages). Edited by Charles Bamforth, Inge Russell and Graham Stewart.
From the description: “Beer is the only detailed book that specifically addresses the science of beer quality. It explores the quality attributes of beer as well as the various impacts on and perception of beer quality. It includes expert insights based on real-world experience.
This appears to be more geared toward professional brewers although homebrewers could benefit as well.
Also Consider: The Homebrewer’s Library – Selection of Homebrewing and Craft Beer Books
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- Set of 3 Neoprene Wine Totes – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- 100 Gallon Size Vacuum Sealer Bags [Hops and More] – $19.99 on Black Frida…
- 6 Pack Wooden Beer Carrier and Opener – $15.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Draft Warehouse Keg Coupler Elbow – $9.22 on Black Friday Deals