Earlier today, More Beer made available two different sizes of replacement Speidel Lid Gaskets. Check those out Here
I have a Speidel 5.3 gallon fermenter that I use for small Brew in a Bag batches. I’m very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
View All: Speidel Fermenters and Accessories
Speidels are great fermenters packed with features. Heavy Duty HDPE Construction – durable and resistant to oxygen transfer, Safe – no glass breakage risk, built in handles, large lid opening means easy cleaning, all ports seal with gaskets, includes spigot (no more siphoning) and 2 Piece Speidel airlock. Designed and manufactured in Germany. Available in sizes from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 31.7 gallons.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- 12 Deals of Christmas – Day 7 – 20% Off Intertap Faucets!
- Blichmann Beer Gun – $64.99 Shipped, Limited Availability – Bundles …
- Back in Stock: Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs – $64.99 Shipped + 12…
- Professional Grade Intertap Faucets & Accessories at MoreBeer – from …
- New: Torpedo Pressure Pack – CO2 Regulator and QD