Earlier today, More Beer made available two different sizes of replacement Speidel Lid Gaskets. Check those out Here
I have a Speidel 5.3 gallon fermenter that I use for small Brew in a Bag batches. I’m very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
View All: Speidel Fermenters and Accessories
Speidels are great fermenters packed with features. Heavy Duty HDPE Construction – durable and resistant to oxygen transfer, Safe – no glass breakage risk, built in handles, large lid opening means easy cleaning, all ports seal with gaskets, includes spigot (no more siphoning) and 2 Piece Speidel airlock. Designed and manufactured in Germany. Available in sizes from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 31.7 gallons.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- Hand Carved Maple Hardwood Mash Paddle – $41.99
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer’s Hop Rhizome Pre-Sale + Speidel Sale
- Now Available: SS Brew Tech 14 Gallon Brew Bucket Stainless Conical Fermenter
- New from MoreBeer: Stainless Steel Low Profile Elbow for Sankey Taps
- MoreBeer Oxygenation System – $46.99 + Free Shipping, Limited Supply