Thanks to HBF Reader Richard for this tip!
Richard says that these are available at his local Wal-Mart for 4 for $1. That figures to 25 cents each. Check with your local store for actual availability and pricing.
These are very similar to the Crate and Barrel Portion Cups that I use in my Brew Day Box. I use those to portion out hop additions and other boil additions. You can also use these type of cups for pH and gravity sample containers. They are a great size and don’t take a lot of room since they nest together. The ones I have cost about $1.50 each plus shipping.
EDIT: Commenter Nick gave us a link to the product page for this. That will allow you to check local availability and possibly price. Thanks Nick!
Also Consider: NEW, Dozen 2½ Oz. (Ounce) All-Purpose Ramekin Individual Sauce Cups, Condiment Sauce Cups, Sauce Ramekins, Dipping Sauce Cups, Stainless Steel, Commercial/Restaurant Grade Quality - $6.05 + Free Shipping with $25 order
Pinned: *Brew Day Box *New Kegs *Growlers *Drip Tray *Stainless Steel Table *Cups
Recent Great Deals:
- 3″ Dial 1/2″ NPT Kettle Thermometer – $15
- Vino Italiano Chianti Style Wine Kit – $33.64 Shipped, Record Low
- Brew Great Beer for Kindle – Free
- 12 Stainless Portion Cups for Hops and Boil Additions – $6.20 (52 cents each)
- Oxford Companion to Beer, edited by Garrett Oliver, Kindle Edition – now $3.79