Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
This is on sale for $99.99. It also ships for free. This is a great deal.
Cereal Killer Grain Mill – $99.99 + Free Shipping!
HBF Reader Feedback…
Anonymous… Bought this a few weeks ago. Love it. Much better than a corona mill.
Google+ Friend Kieran… Just used our Cereal Killer for the first time last month on a clone brew recipe. This thing is lights-out! We did not spring for the optional handle, and instead used a power drill.
Google+ Friend Chris… Used mine tonight, great deal, great mill.
Paul Says… “I have this mill and love it.”
Twitter Follower Dan Say “I have this mill. I love it.”
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [more]:
- Brand New NSF Certified 5 Gallon Ball Locks – $69! Hands on Review &…
- John Palmer Recipe Kits – from $13! – stacks w/free shipping promo
- Christmas in July at Adventures in Homebrewing! + stacks w/Free Shipping Promo
- Brand New Cornelius Lids [Ball and Pin Lock Kegs] – $14.99
- Cornelius Fermenter Lids – $10.99