These (6) One Pint, Lab Quality Polypropylene Containers,
Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water. I use similar containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World [Kindle] – $9.…