I just finished installing new shelves in my homebrew cellar and figured I should take an inventory: I have 13 different beers for a total of 29.125 gallons. I also have another 10 gallons in fermentors and an unknown quantity (maybe 1 gallon) in a keg. It's going to be a good summer :)
Thanks to +Homebrew Finds for the tip about the shelves on sale at Amazon. They were easy to put together and are quite sturdy.
Heavy Duty Steel Shelving Unit, 5 Shelves, 36" x 72" x 18". This has recently sold for just over $78. It's marked down to $49. That's a total of 46% off list. Shipping is free.
Edsal UR185L-BLK Black Steel Heavy Duty 5-Shelf Shelving Unit, 4000lbs Capacity - $49 Shipped
More from Amazon:
- There's No Taste Like Home, Kindle Edition - Free
- The Brewmaster's Table by Garrett Oliver, Kindle Edition - now $3.79
- FoodSaver V3835 - $149 Shipped (Save $50.99)
- Reader Tip: Dual Scale Refractometer - $25.49 Shipped
- 11 lb Digital Scale - 18 cents + $4.99 Shipping
- Hands On: 54 Bottle Capacity Drip Day for Bottling
- Camco TastePURE Water Filter - $15.31
- Hands On: Emsa Perfect Beaker
- Great Deal: Johnson Digital Thermostat - $66.90
- Libbey 5 Piece Beer Flight Tasting Set - $17.53 - Record Low
- Types of Beer Art Print Poster - 99 cents + $3.99 Shipping