23 cups is about 5.44 liters. My rule of thumb on smaller containers is 1.25 lbs of grain per liter. That means this should hold about 6.8 lbs of base or specialty grain. It would also hold a good amount of DME.
Also: Storage Options – Base Grain, Specialty Grain and DME
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Nalgene 4 Oz HDPE Wide Mouth Round Container – $1.59 + Free Add On Shippin…
- 35′ ft Premium Drinking Water Rated Hose – $19
- Reader Tip: iSpring 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System [Brewing Water] – $148.…
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $12.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Cap Catcher – $9.74 on Black Friday Week Deals