How about a commercial quality tray that has a 54 bottle (or so) capacity for bottling day? For catching those in-between bottle drips and keeping your bottling area clean when it comes to time to bottle.
The tray in question is actually a full size sheet pan (18″ x 26″). As you can see it easily hold 54 bottles. Those are Anchor Steam bottles which are a little wider than standard long necks, so you may be able to get even more long necks style bottles on this sheet. This is large enough to hold enough bottles for a full 5 gallon batch. If you leave 1/2 gallon of trub behind, you would use right around 48 (12) ounce bottles. When you’re done you have one tray to rinse off.
I also use this same tray when dry rubbing and transporting racks of ribs when I BBQ on my Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker < which I love dearly.
Worth Noting: This will not fit in my standard size oven. It’s just too big. That’s actually a plus for me. That means random things won’t be cooked and baked on to this thing.
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 11 lb Capacity Digital Scale – $8.09 + Free Shipping
- Hands On: Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler! – Includes Temperature…
- Bell’s General Store – Popular Hops Sale – 1 lb Citra – …
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop – Lightning Deal, Limited Availability
- GoldSwaen Caramel Red 20L – $1/lb at Bell’s Brewery