I have used this exact appliance epoxy to fix some rust spots on my kegerator and it turned out really well. In the areas where I didn’t put too much on, it pretty well looks like factory coating.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver + Two Bottle Stoppers – $7.20, Best Price
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…