3 Tap Draft Beer Tower from Adventures in Homebrewing. Description via AIH: “When you receive your tower the weight is the first thing you will notice. This 3″ triple faucet tower is made with quality in mind. Quality is not the only advantage of buying from Adventures in Homebrewing, we will also customize the tower for your needs. Whether you need a pin lock and a sanke or a ball lock and a pin ock we will be sure to prepare your tower for you! The tower comes standard with 5′ of beer line and MFL fittings for homebrew corny kegs. Switching between commercial and corny kegs? Select the MFL screw-on barb and add the commercial adapter. The screw-on barb can be attached to your ball/pin lock MFL disconnect or to the commercial adapter which replaces the standard tail piece on the sanke!”
Tower body is made of 304 stainless steel. Comes with 3 standard faucet handles, tubing, MFL fittings, mounting hardware and gasket and neoprene washer. You get to choose you your faucets (additional cost) – choose from chrome, Perlick and CM Becker or choose none. Intertap faucets are not an option on the product page, but AIH carries them so you could order separately. You also get a choice of disconnect types and you can add on a draft tower cooler
Check AIH for current product price, availability and description.
Need a Different Configuration? Draft Beer Towers at AIH
Also: Intertap Towers at William’s BrewingOur Top Draft Resources
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: