I use two similar bus tubs on brew day and I find them invaluable. I keep one below my March Pump setup. It catches drips and also offers a place to store wet items such as stirring spoons, mash paddles, my mash stirring whisk and my equally invaluable 1 gallon pitchers. I reserve the other tub for clean and dry items. Having two of these helps me keep dry/clean and wet/dirty items separate and means less lugging stuff around on brew day.
If you have a Sam’s Club membership, some clubs carry these or similar at a good price – check here – for availability and pricing.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World [Kindle] – $9.…