4 Quart/1 Gallon Professional Grade Measuring Pitchers by Crestware. 4 Quart/1 Gallon capacity.
I use two high temp, one gallon pitchers [Rubbermaid Bouncer | Review] that I use for brew day and a lot more. There are several equipment purchases that I look back on and say… I’m really glad I got that, it’s made a big difference. Those pitchers are on of those purchases. I went from a mish-mash of too small plastic pitchers, found around the house, that bent under the weight of wort, dripped and leached who knows what into my beer to two high quality pitchers! What a difference. I use mine for vorlaufing/recirculating my mash, collecting water for topping up, collecting wort from my mash tun, holding utensils on brew day, general measuring and more.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 2 Pack 17″ Long Bottle Brush – $7.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Heat Resistant Glove, Medium [Minding Yeast Starters & Brew Day] – $6…
- OXO SteeL Die-Cast Bottle Opener – $8.49, Best Price
- 6 Universal Poppets [Ball & Pin Lock Kegs] – $8.99, $1.50 Each + Tip …