I have a Speidel 5.3 gallon fermenter that I use for small Brew in a Bag batches. I'm very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
Some Benefits of Speidel Fermentation Tanks:
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
Speidel Plastic Fermenter - 20L (5.3 gal) FE710 - $42 Free Shipping with a $59 order order
Speidel Plastic Fermenter - 30L (7.9 gal) FE715 - $48 Free Shipping with a $59 order order
Speidel Plastic Fermenter - 120L (31.7 gal) FE725 - $115 + Free Shipping
More: Recent Finds, More Beer, More Beer Fillers, Fermentation, Large Batch, Small Batch, Fermenters, HBF Tested, Great Deals
More from More Beer:
- Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator - $52 Shipped
- 15 Gallon Stainless Kettle 2 Port - $139 Shipped
- 10 Gallon Tippy Dump BrewSculpture - Save $400
- Pliny the Elder Kits - Back in Stock!
- 8.5 Gallon Stainless Kettle, 2 Ports - $89.99 Shipped
- Mosaic and Calypso Hops Back in Stock
- New Single Hop Ingredient Kits
- Johnson Analog Temp Controller - $52.95
- All More Beer Current Sale and Clearance Items