FoodSaver V2244 sealing pellet hops. See: Hands on Review
Model V2244 Vacuum Sealing System by FoodSaver. Removable dishwasher safe drip tray, includes accessory port and hose, push button operation. This is a great vacuum sealer. Check out my Hands on Review.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds] hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Logging Temperature Sensor [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] –…
- Set of 4 Unbreakable Beer Glasses – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Anova Immersion Circulator – Touch Screen Heat Stick – Amazon Black …
- Stanley Vacuum Insulated Mug – $14.42 on Black Friday Deals