In the process of giving More Beer’s Inline Thermometer a try, I was also able to try out their line of stainless steel quick disconnects. The lineup includes MPT (male and female) and barbed versions.
They line is designed to seal well with flow in either direction. In brewing applications they will work at up to 60 PSI.
I found these to be solid and really well made. I like the fact that I could disengage the QD with one hand. If you’re looking for a QD system these are a solid choice.
It’s also worth mentioning that replacement orings/gaskets are available for these – Here
Check out the entire lineup – MoreBeer Stainless Steel QDs
Recent More Beer [more]:
- Ends Soon: Intertap Faucet Sale – Three Options + Free Shipping Eligible
- Four Used Ball Lock Kegs – $234.99 = $58.75/Keg + Free Shipping
- Stainless Steel Kettle “Maximizer” – $6.99
- Stainless Steel Mini Keg Style Growler – $32.99
- Forward Sealing Faucets – Two Sales – Perlick and Intertap