It's a full 24" long
As you can see this is plenty long enough to get to the bottom.
For the price, I was concerned that the wires on this would be thin. I was wrong. This is a sturdy whisk. I came up with about 2.2 mm for the wire thickness.
Sticker collection update.
From the Feedback Page:
Jared 2/27/2013: After following your site for quite some time now, and purchasing many items because you let me know about them, I just received the 24" whisk. I can't believe how awesome this thing is just by pulling it out of the shipping package! I am so excited about this I might just have to brew this weekend even though I don't really have the time. Not only would this piece be awesome for the mash, but dissolving LME and DME and keep it off of the bottom. What a great piece of equipment and thanks for sharing it!
Aaron 2/14/2013: I have this exact same French Whip and love it, works way better than the old mash paddle I used before. It really cuts through the grain and helps ensure no dough balls etc. Definitely recommend this above any other stirring tools I've used!
Update International FW-24 Stainless Steel French Whip, 24-Inch
More: Recent Finds, Amazon, Amazon Fillers, All Grain, Mash Paddles, Reviews, Great Deals
More From Amazon:
- Great Deal: 21" Stainless Spoon - $3.57
- Presto 04213 Electronic Digital Timer - $3.69
- 1 Liter Pyrex Erlenmeyer Flask - $14 Shipped
- Great Deal: Johnson Digital Thermostat - $66.90
- 2 New, Heavy-Duty Flat Bottle Openers - $4.71 Shipped
- Ball Wide Mouth Plastic Storage Lids, 8 Pack - $3.25, Record Low
- Great Deal: 10 Gallon Commercial Quality Kettle - $36.38 Shipped
- Vino Italiano Wine Kit - $42.39 Shipped