The Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK is part of my Brew Day Box!
- Take this handy digital scale on the go without worrying about power cords or scratches
- Removable cover keeps scale protected when not in use and also doubles as an expansion tray
- Designed to weigh items up to 500 grams in 0.1 gram increments
- Back-lit LCD display makes for easy viewing
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries, which come included; backed by a 5-year warranty
- Read the Full Product Description - Here
In the box.
Here's the scale with a 10 g calibration weight. Hey... it reads 10 g.
Here's the scale with a 20 g calibration weight. Again, right on the money.
Here is the scale with a total of 28 g (very close to one ounce) and it's reading right at 28 g.
For accuracy, I recommend weighing hops in grams. For simplicity I recommend weighing Dry Malt Extract for starters in grams. See the Tips Page for more information.
I am very happy with the accuracy of this scale. In fairness, there were some combinations of of calibration weights that did not read out exactly. With some combinations, I noticed a variance of .1 to .2 grams. Very acceptable.
This is great for hops and water salts and would also work for starter DME and spices.
More: Recent Finds, Amazon, Amazon Fillers, Amazon Free Ship Add-Ons, Hops, Lab, Scales, Reviews, Tips Page, Top Finds, Great Deals, Top Posts