PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $79.99 + Free Shipping w…
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …