PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Stainless Tap Handle Angle Bonnet – $7.79 + Free Shipping
- Coldpour Kegerator Tower Cooler – $39.99 – Back in Stock
- Reader Tip: Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storag…
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping