PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Oxiclean Versatile, 3 LBs via Prime Pantry – $7.56
- 13.78″ x 5.9″ Stainless Steel Filter Basket – $29.68 + Free Sh…
- Eco Vessel Growler (w/Infusion Basket) – $28 Best Price, See Trick
- Amazon Deal of the Day – Save on Select Thermos Products – includes …
- 1/4 lb Cacao Nibs – $4.40 w/coupon via Prime Pantry