from Austin Homebrew Supply:
Make your own damn malt mill! This is the mill and crank section of a malt mill. You will need to supply the base and a hopper.
This mill features 6″ long rollers. This allows faster milling compared to 5″ rollers. We were able to mill 6 pounds of base grains in just 30 seconds with a standard electric drill.
- 6″ long adjustable gap (Instead of 5″)
- Heavy duty screws (no rivets)
- Includes 4 screws to attach a base (not pictured)
- Includes removable hand crank
- Fully adjustable mill
- Drill or hand crank driven
- Alloy frame with screw holes for the base
- 1.25″ diameter steel rollers
- Made in America
Also: Check out Austin Homebrew Supplies Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent Great Deals