H315 March High Flow high temp homebrewing pump from MoreBeer. Includes mounting bracket and 6′ cord with wired plug. Max flow just over 7 gpm at zero head. 1/2″ MPT fittings on both inlet and outlet. Materials in contact with solution: Polysulfone, 316 stainless steel, silicone rubber, Ryton and Teflon. Fan cooled motor. Made of food safe materials up to 250 deg F.
This is the pump I use. I use it for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. I have it mounted in my Blichmann TopTier Stand using the Pump Mounting Bracket. It works great!
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
March High Temperature Brewing Pump High Flow H315HF –
$174.99 $139.95 + Free Shipping
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- New! Chugger-X Dry Series Pumps
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off! – EIGHT Kits are discounted this week
- BeerSmith 2.0: for $18.99
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds