The general rule of thumb I go by on pet food to grain weight conversion is based on the vittles vault containers. Usually, the 40 lb container holds around 50 lbs of grain. So 1 lb of pet food equals 1.25 lbs of grain. Using that ratio, the 10 lb container would how 12.5 lbs of grain and the 25 lb container would hold 31.25 lbs of grain. That's an estimate ya'all.
- 25-Pound airtight container
- 10-Pound airtight container
- 2-Cup food scoop with 1/2 cup measuring marks
- Casters included
- BPA free/FDA compliant material
Related: Amazon, Amazon Fillers, All Grain, Organization, Storage, Great Deals
- CO2 Leak Stopper - $6.50 Shipped
- Recent eBay Deals Roundup! +eBay Tip Submission Guidelines
- Hands On: OntarioBeerKeg's Growler Filler - $11.99 Shipped
- King Kooker 50 Quart Kettle + Propane Burner - $94.14 Shipped
- The Bruery's Tart of Darkness Sour Stout Recipe Kit!
- Great Deal: Ball Lock Kegs - $28.99 + Shipping!
- 50 Pint Size Vacuum Sealer Bags - $10.25 Shipped
- Build a Mash Tun - $131.60