Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
This is on sale for $99.99. It also ships for free. This is a great deal.
Cereal Killer Grain Mill – $99.99 + Free Shipping!
HBF Reader Feedback…
Anonymous… Bought this a few weeks ago. Love it. Much better than a corona mill.
Google+ Friend Kieran… Just used our Cereal Killer for the first time last month on a clone brew recipe. This thing is lights-out! We did not spring for the optional handle, and instead used a power drill.
Google+ Friend Chris… Used mine tonight, great deal, great mill.
Paul Says… “I have this mill and love it.”
Twitter Follower Dan Say “I have this mill. I love it.”
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [more]:
- Ends Soon: Free Shipping at Adventures in Homebrewing – works with sale it…
- 10% off AIH Customer Favorite Kits – Extract & All Grain – Stac…
- 8 Gallon, Ported Stainless Kettle – $49.99 + Free Shipping
- Mangrove Jacks Dry Hopped American Pale Ale – 6 Gallon Kit – $20, Ha…
- 10% Off at Adventures in Homebrewing! with Facebook Share + Free Shipping