High temperature food safe pump. 108 Gallons per hour transfer rate. High temperature up to 100 deg C. Note that this is 12V DC. You need to wire this up to a power supply.
In my opinion this is not a direct one to one replacement for something like a Chugger Pump or a March Pump – the flow rate just isn’t there. I do see some possible homebrewing applications including… Transferring (hot or otherwise) wort, mash or sparge water within your system.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 3 Outlet Propane Distribution Post – $15.42, Best Price
- 4 Pack Spiegelau American Wheat Glasses [Bell’s Brewery Collaboration] …
- 50 Quart Coleman Wheeled Cooler – $21.44
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- 10 Gallon Stainless Kettle with Ball Valve – now… $45.33, Best Price…