Inkbird ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller by Inkbird. 110 V, Dual Stage – can control a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Alarm indicates sensor failure or high temperature.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Choose
- Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
- 2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes
- Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
- Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – [Review].
What are other people saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew”
Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit &Centigrade Thermostat w Sensor 2 Relays
Also: Inkbird Itc-308 – [Review]| Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear | A Look At: ITC-1000 Temperature Controller + PDF Manuals
More: Recent Amazon Finds