This is marked down 28% to $17.95. Shipping is free with a $25 order.
This is getting great reviews and it also has a great feature set.
- Super fast readout: 5 to 6 seconds
- Measures -58° to 392°F / -50° to 200°C
- Min./max. reading memory
- 10 minute auto shutoff
- IP65 water resistant, dishwasher safe to 190°F
Take temperatures on the fly with a response time that's second to none. Whether you're cooking at home or working in a professional kitchen or lab, the Epica delivers not just the speed, but also the accuracy, durability and convenience you require.
Lightning Fast Readouts
The exceptionally fine gauge of the stainless steel probe means you can get results in as little as 5 seconds, saving you time, while its generous length keeps your hands at a safe distance from hot meats or liquids. An easy-to-read LCD panel displays your choice of Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The Epica's range is from -58° to 392°F (-50° to 200°C), and it's accurate to within 1.8° between -3.8° and 247.8°F (1° between -19.9° and 119.9°C).
Min./Max. Temperature Memory
The Epica thermometer can also record and display the highest and lowest temperature sensed during the current session. This smart feature lets you test whether a consistent temperature is being maintained in deep-frying oil, poaching liquids, ovens, dishwashers and refrigerators.
10 Minute Auto Shutoff
No need to worry that you'll accidentally drain the battery by forgetting to turn the thermometer off before putting it away. The Epica will power down after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Compact and Durable
The handy pocket size lets you carry the Epica anywhere, so it's a great choice for a picnic or back yard barbeque. Made of high-density, food-grade plastic, its shaft has no joints where it could break or allow microbes to lodge. Rubberized control switches and a tough LCD panel complete this rugged construction. It has an international water resistance rating of IP65, making it safe to go in the dishwasher (with water up to 190°F).
Related: Amazon, Amazon Fillers, Thermometers, Great Deals
- Speidel Fermenters - All Sizes Back in Stock
- Ball Lock Keg Roundup - New and Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon
- Rogue Brutal Bitter IPA Kit - $52.95 Shipped
- More Beer: Perlick Stainless Forward Sealing Faucet - $32.95
- 6 Gallon Better Bottle with Racking Adapter + SimpleFlo Valve - Save 10%
- Eva Dry 500 - $19.89! Handle Kegerator Condensation
- Milwaukee pH Meter, Storage Case and Calibration Solution - $20.37
- Refractometer 0-32% Brix + ATC - $21.88 + Shipping, Record Low Price